How to change your genetic encoding
Our DNA determines our physical expression, the health and longevity of our bodies.. It also contains inherited genes from our ancestral gene pool..
As a Soul, we may have had to agree to take on ancestral DNA when we incarnated, in order to fulfil our life purpose.. This DNA however may be corrupt, as it is partly the result of the unresolved karmic lessons of our ancestors, which we are now being carried forward, in an effort to heal this..
Our soul contracts require that we transmute this DNA, and restore it to its original template for well-being..
As well as taking on board the karma of our predecessors, we are also operating from limitation, going back to the fall in consciousness, when our frequency and vibrations were lowered.. This has kept us vibrating within a reduced bandwidth of energy..
After the ‘Fall’, our DNA templates were altered, so that we could no longer connect with our original 12 strand matrix.. Our DNA was programmed to keep us within a limited lifespan, physically, with the idea that in order for us to evolve spiritually, we would need to keep incarnating over and over, almost ad infinitum …
This scenario is no longer true for Humanity, as it is now possible to be born with a lower state of consciouness, and become an enlightened being in just one lifetime!
The Blueprint Reset technique, is an excellent way to not only reverse the corrupted DNA templates, but to heal and restore us back to our Divine healthy state of being..
No longer will we suffer short lifespans. No longer will we be beset with illnesses and diseases of a lower frequency vibration… It doesn’t have to be this way.. We are being given a divine solution to this, here…
Our genes can be targetted specifically, if necessary.. Below are a few of these genes, and how they affect us:
- LRP5 : this gene is responsible for giving us strong bones
- MSTN : the myostatin protein, or gene, gives us stronger leaner muscles, and can be useful in combatting issues such as muscular dystrophy
- FAAH-OUT : this gene is responsible for pain insensitivity
- PCSK9 : this gene can fight heart disease
- GRIN2B : this gene gives enhanced memory and learning abilities
- ABCC11 : is linked to low body odour prodution
- BDKRB2 : increses lung capacity, helping us to hold our breath under water for longer, for instance